May Lumia 730 Or Lumia 830 consider as two future-proof phone?

W

WPCentral Question

i wanna buy a windows phone device in near future then i'm searching an exploring everything which may affect my decision. from my former experience of having an android devices, after a while using it and releasing few update, my phone became an OLD phone which was NO MORE supported by update, and soon after that new application were out for new operation system (Android 4.1) and they were not supported on my phone. so i missed lots of cool apps out there.
by other hand by passing time my device spec. was getting old and new apps needed higher spec to run smoothly on devices and that was a disaster.
because that, i'm afraid of such things for my new device. Nokia Lumia 930 is Nokia flagship and it will certainly be supported by WP 10, WP 11 or later update and i'm sure future apps will certainly run on it.
But is it true for lumia 730 or lumia 830? are these two device future-proof for later WPs and apps?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I will consider them future-proof.

Worth noting that the 2012 flagship Lumia 920 and mid-range offering 820 are still slated for official updates if that makes you feel better.
I think you'll be fine with those devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes