Backup problem!

Arman Qureshi

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I've Lumia 830 with full denim, i can't backup as everytime after backing up 97% of my data it says "the server connection was lost and the backup failed"

I've tried both my wifi & 3G cellular data but the same thing happens, i've also tried deleting old backups from OneDrive under "manage backup" section.. But nothing goes right! Any suggestions?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I've Lumia 830 with full denim, i can't backup as everytime after backing up 97% of my data it says "the server connection was lost and the backup failed"

I've tried both my wifi & 3G cellular data but the same thing happens, i've also tried deleting old backups from OneDrive under "manage backup" section.. But nothing goes right! Any suggestions?

switch off your connection and do a soft reset . also update the one drive app to the latest, also be sure your network connection is good sometimes being on network connection backup can fail due to network issue. ;) good day

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If any of the above fails to solve the issue a known workaround is to delete the last backup and then try again... Before that, try turning date & time off from automatic and make sure date & time are accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo