My Xbox music shows only " music ", and doesn't gives out the Cortana's music search results.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
My Xbox music shows only " music ", and doesn't gives out the Cortana's music search results.

Hey there.. I am from India but every thing in my phone is set to US ( you know it why) everything works like it is supposed to do except Xbox music app.... It has the heading as "music", only and it dost even connects with Xbox music store while my Cortana shows music searches but when taiping results it redirects to the Xbox music app and then nothing happens..... Anybody with solution?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: My Xbox music shows only " music ", and doesn't gives out the Cortana's music search results.

Use another music player/service.
The XBM app has long just been headed as "Music" (me, I reckon the Xbox team wouldn't let them use the Xbox branding for such a turd of an app).

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: My Xbox music shows only " music ", and doesn't gives out the Cortana's music search results.

Use another music player/service.
The XBM app has long just been headed as "Music" (me, I reckon the Xbox team wouldn't let them use the Xbox branding for such a turd of an app).

Its not just about the heading... It doesn't even connects to Xbox music store...

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Well perhaps because you've put the regional/language settings into an inconsistent state?

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

Nope... Its not that.... My frnd with exact same setings has no issues....

Are you sure your Xbox live profile region is set to US? If it is, try a hard reset and the Music app will display the Xbox Music store.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site

Are you sure your Xbox live profile region is set to US? If it is, try a hard reset and the Music app will display the Xbox Music store.

Had tried when music search was not available .. But it only bought the music search not Xbox music store...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss