Is windows 10 developer preview stable for Nokia lumia 520? If yes, i bet you are wrong.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

yesterday i installed dev preview on my lumia 520. it took around an hour to download and install. when the phone started it was showing only network signal and battery, but didnt show any homescreen. then i awited for 3 hours but didnt get any response. i downloaded windows recovery tool and tried to recover 8.1. recovery started but stopped in the middle. now my phone is not showing any sign of start. windows 10 dev preview murdered my device. guys dont install it util the full version is releasded. RIP nokia lumia 520

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
What was the rush? It will be too unstable that was obvious. There was a warning that you shouldn't update to win10 on your primary phone. I'm using L620 n I'll wait for stable or official update from Microsoft.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
yesterday i installed dev preview on my lumia 520. it took around an hour to download and install. when the phone started it was showing only network signal and battery, but didnt show any homescreen. then i awited for 3 hours but didnt get any response. i downloaded windows recovery tool and tried to recover 8.1. recovery started but stopped in the middle. now my phone is not showing any sign of start. windows 10 dev preview murdered my device. guys dont install it util the full version is releasded. RIP nokia lumia 520

So you did not try any remedy such as Soft Reset or Hard Reset using the physical buttons? No troubleshooting whatsoever?

And now it sounds as if your battery is flat.

Charge on AC with Factory Charger for at least one hour. Then try Windows Software Recovery Tool again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos