Where can the "Hey Cortana" feature be found on the Lumia 635?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Just got this phone a couple of weeks ago. I read that Lumia 635 has it but I can't find it! I looked in Cortana setting AND the main setting. Not sure how to check if Denim update is installed but I'm guessing it is since the phone is a couple of weeks old.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Just got this phone a couple of weeks ago. I read that Lumia 635 has it but I can't find it! I looked in Cortana setting AND the main setting. Not sure how to check if Denim update is installed but I'm guessing it is since the phone is a couple of weeks old.

Passive-voice listening technology found in the Qualcomm 800 and higher chipsets lets users call up the Cortana personal assistant by just using their voice, even when the device is in standby. as your device has qualcomm 400 chipset so hardware wise it is not supported ;) goodd ay

It Wasnt Me

Banned
Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Ain't gonna happen....ye need a better processor. Only Icon/930 (same phone) and the Mighty 1520 can have it. Sorry....oh how I love the feature, so your interest is well placed, however your consumer judgment..... not so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans