Problem installing Traffic Racer game on Lumia 730: how to fix it?

T_Luck_Sharma

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Guys, i have L730 and last night i put "Traffic Racer" for download, when i woke up it was stuck on "Installing" i restart my phone then came back saw it is installed... But there is no "Traffic Racer" in my app menu, i've checked storage sense, and in the store when i search "Traffic Racer" it shows 'installed'..... What the hell is it?
Please help guys, Thank You.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Guys, i have L730 and last night i put "Traffic Racer" for download, when i woke up it was stuck on "Installing" i restart my phone then came back saw it is installed... But there is no "Traffic Racer" in my app menu, i've checked storage sense, and in the store when i search "Traffic Racer" it shows 'installed'..... What the hell is it?
Please help guys, Thank You.

your restart might have effected the installing process. uninstall the app from storage sense . perform a soft reset and download the app again ;) good day

T_Luck_Sharma

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
your restart might have effected the installing process. uninstall the app from storage sense . perform a soft reset and download the app again ;) good day

Bro, there is no "Traffic Racer" showing on in my Storage Sense, i've already checked it,
But App Stores Shows it is Installed!!!!
So if storage sense doesn't show the Game installed and there is no Games showing in App menu then how can i uninstall that Game!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Bro, there is no "Traffic Racer" showing on in my Storage Sense, i've already checked it,
But App Stores Shows it is Installed!!!!
So if storage sense doesn't show the Game installed and there is no Games showing in App menu then how can i uninstall that Game!

did you try soft reset? you might be asked to perform a scan of your sdcard to fix errors . ;) good day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes