I got an phone update and after installing it, now my Whatsapp's text size is small. How can I fix this?

W

WPCentral Question

I got an phone update and after installing it my whatsapp's text size is small

I Tried in setting but nothing happens only chats text size became larger please help me.....

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I got an phone update and after installing it my whatsapp's text size is small

I got the same problem, some mysterious update showed up for my phone and after I installed it my WhatsApp and apps that use tiled layout got smaller... Even my start screen tiles are smaller, they look like 4.7" screen tiles where my screen size is 5", there are bigger gaps between the tile and screen edge... Very annoying and nobody seems to know a thing about it!

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I got an phone update and after installing it my whatsapp's text size is small

Ok, here is some screenshots as you requested.

wp_ss_20150412_0001.png
This is my home screen. Before the update the black spaces on the edge of the screen where the same width as the black spaces between the tiles ie. everything was spaced evenly. Now as you can see they are thicker than those around the tiles.

wp_ss_20150412_0002.png
Another example is the tiles in WindowsCentral app. Before the update they were taking up nearly the whole screen, now they are much smaller.

wp_ss_20150412_0004.png
This is very strange. When I go to my full app list things look a little bit shifted to the right because the name of Adobe Photoshop Express is slightly cut. Before you could see the entire name with a bit of space at the end.

wp_ss_20150412_0003.png
And at last, everything seems to be shrunk slightly or moved but the store app icons actually appear bigger than they were.

I don't think I'm gone crazy cause I know my phone very well and I can notice all the little changes that occur.
My phone is MS Lumia 535.

So if anybody knows anything, let me know.

Thanks.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site

Here, the about page...

View attachment 102432
Even I have the Lumia 535, yes the new update was the patch, I heard from a friend of mine in order to fix the problem with the touch problem occurring on Lumia 535 the resolution was decreased..... And though text and tiles may be small but the update is definitely made an impact and feels a whole lot smoother and multi touch is up to 70% fixed....
Hope this helps:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3