why can't I log into my snapchat any longer?

W

WPCentral Question

I've used snapchat and I know my username and password but can't get to log in. I get a message:"Error. something went wrong and we don't know what. are you connected to a network? please try again". my son manage to log in on my account on his phone. what can I do?

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
You should contact Snapchat and let them know their decision to not support Windows Phone is ridiculous.

FYI - Snapchat has decided not to support Windows Phone and has disabled any apps that use the service on Windows Phone.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Not just Windows Phone - they're getting ratty with 3rd party apps on other platforms too.
Workaround: Just drive over to your partner's house and show them your bits in real life.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You should contact Snapchat and let them know their decision to not support Windows Phone is ridiculous.

FYI - Snapchat has decided not to support Windows Phone and has disabled any apps that use the service on Windows Phone.

Snapchat has now removed the portion of their contact us that allowed users to ask for support on incompatible devices... They don't want to hear from Windows Phone users. They now have their fingers in their ears and are going, "la, la, la, la, la, la, I Can't HEAR You!"

Snapchat silences critics, removes 'Support My Incompatible Device' feedback form | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium