my ear in headphone normally not connected to mobile. But once I get a call I want to connect headphone to hear clearly. will just connect headphone be enough or I have to do something in the mobile connectivity
    04-17-2015 01:55 AM
    If your phone signal reception is strong, you will hear the person you're talking to clearly - this will be even clearer when you use headphones. However, if your phone signal reception is poor, plugging in your headphones will not change anything. Hence, you would always want to ensure that your signal reception is good... e.g. by staying in a place where signal reception is good - there seems to be no direct settings for this.

Once signal has been stabilized, just plug in your headphones when you receive a call.
    If your phone signal reception is strong, you will hear the person you're talking to clearly - this will be even clearer when you use headphones. However, if your phone signal reception is poor, plugging in your headphones will not change anything. Hence, you would always want to ensure that your signal reception is good... e.g. by staying in a place where signal reception is good - there seems to be no direct settings for this.

Once signal has been stabilized, just plug in your headphones when you receive a call.
    04-17-2015 03:03 AM