Lumia 630 denim defects

Varnit Khokhar

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 630 doesn't charge to 100% even if I charge it whole night after the denim update.. What can I do? I've reset it 4-5 times but nothing changes. Pls help.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
How far does it charge to 99% or to 60%?. What do you mean with reset
Soft reset or Hard/factory reset?
If you use a 3rd party app then they show max 99 on the start screen. Battery saver how ever can show 100%.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I had this problem for while too,it would go to 94, or 96 and downwards and would never fully charge.It really annoyed me for a while until it eventually normalized itself. I think these batteries have some sort of smart features.I do notice from time to time though that my battery won't stay at 100% once its charged

Varnit Khokhar

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
How far does it charge to 99% or to 60%?. What do you mean with reset
Soft reset or Hard/factory reset?
If you use a 3rd party app then they show max 99 on the start screen. Battery saver how ever can show 100%.
It charged to only 10-20% while I even put it on charging overnight. I've hard reset it many times but nothing happened. But now I have my problem fixed since after I got it repaired from the Nokia Care.
Thank you 😊
for reply and minding it seriously.
And for now iI have another problem emerging after they have fixed the problem with the OS is that my touch settings are not opening. When I click on it it does nothing. Can you help in this issue please.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
It charged to only 10-20% while I even put it on charging overnight. I've hard reset it many times but nothing happened. But now I have my problem fixed since after I got it repaired from the Nokia Care.
Thank you 😊
for reply and minding it seriously.
And for now iI have another problem emerging after they have fixed the problem with the OS is that my touch settings are not opening. When I click on it it does nothing. Can you help in this issue please.

Good to hear the battery problem is solved.
Now about the touch.

Read below article. http://m.windowscentral.com/how-to-uninstall-oem-app-windows-phone

So you uninstall the touch and then install it again this often fixes similar problems.

Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium