I was on Android the last few months and got hooked creating stories with Snapchat. I'm back on Windows Phone now and wondering if there is an app where I can craft short videos and pictures where I can overlay drawings on top?

Since we finally got discover with 6discover, I wonder if someone can make one for stories. Since stories are meant to be shared publicly, I don't see why third parties can't make an app for it. Or at least a similar way to create stories and shared it on other social media โ˜บ
    04-17-2015 11:04 PM
    04-17-2015 11:41 PM
    Maybe something like this? https://lumiastoryteller.com/

Honestly, I would not count on anything Snapchat for Windows Phone anytime in the foreseeable future.
    Laura Knotek and Likwidz like this.
    04-18-2015 01:44 AM
    Yeah, just read it this morning about the C&D Ryan already got for 6discover ๐Ÿ˜ข

I wonder if he can just strip all the Snapchat account stuff from 6snap and just make it a camera app. That's all I really wanted. Something quick to shoot video and picture where you can draw on top, then later in the day stitch all the pictures and videos you shot into a single steam of video.

Thanks for suggesting Story Teller, but there is no option to draw on top of your pictures & videos. If Microsoft include this option to Movie Creator Beta, then I'm set!
    04-18-2015 06:54 AM
    Just read that Ryan got the C&D...๐Ÿ˜ข

I wonder if he can just strip all the Snapchat and online stuff on 6snap and just turn it into a camera app. That's all I want, to take pictures and videos then draw things on top.

Thanks for suggesting story teller, but it doesn't have the drawing feature that I want. Is there any app out there for that?
    04-18-2015 07:06 AM