How do I add a debit/credit card details?

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
adding credit/debit card details

So I got this new debit card and I want to use it for online purchases. Therefore, I tried adding details of my card. While doing this I noticed the region is set United States and I cant change it. I live in Sri Lanka so in order to enter correct details I have to change it. Can anyone tell me how I can change it to Sri Lanka?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: adding credit/debit card details

You need to goto Settings and Change Region to "Sri Lanka" and Language to "English (India)". Remove all the existing languages and then change to "English (India)". Attached are the screenshots
Sent from Lumia 1020 on WP10 using Taptalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150421_0003.png
    wp_ss_20150421_0003.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 9
  • wp_ss_20150421_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150421_0002.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 10

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Thank you. I managed to enter my details. Then I tried to buy an app but a "store error'' appeared. it says "Sorry, we cant complete this transaction. Your credit card may have expired. Try another payment method or add a new credit card". what should I do now? :/

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

the details I entered are correct. I double checked. I also tried to create a paypal account and when I entered the card details it says "The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction". I dont know what to do. I guess I have to talk to the bank.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

the details I entered are correct. I double checked. I also tried to create a paypal account and when I entered the card details it says "The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction". I dont know what to do. I guess I have to talk to the bank.

Yes you have to talk to the bank since the bank did not approve the card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers