Nokia Lumia 635 keeps restarting, what's going on?

W

WPCentral Question

my nokia lumia 635 won't stop restarting. it only goes to the loading start screen "nokia" then buzzes and shuts off again to restart and the process happens all over again. i let the power die and plugged it back in and it keeps happening.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central.

It's possible that the phone battery has been drained beyond it's minimum start-up power limit. Try leaving the phone plugged in for at least 30 minutes undisturbed.

You may want to create a Windows Central account to be able to respond to this thread.

bseleiria

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
So, i bought a lumia 640 yesterday and I had the same problem so i did some testing and i think i found the solution.

(sorry for my english) On my testing i found that:

- if i disable the location services and the options that are found on the "manage" in the wi-fi setting

- and when the phone is locked

- and if you moved (like from your kitchen to your garden) for some reason the phone restarts!!!

So i activated all this settings again and the problem is resolved....

Befor this i tried upgrading to Windows 10 on my phone and it did not solve the problem. So this seams to me to be the solution!

Can you check this settings on your phone?

PS: it is very strange that MS does not fix this thing! I did some search on the web and found that this is a recurrent problem on any Windows phone device! MS fix this please!!!!!

emiliedunn14

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I got my nokia lumia 635 maybe a year and a half ago, and it keeps doing this, it goes into this loop every ten seconds almost, and I left it plugged in all last night to see if that was the issue, but it was in the loop all night vibrating. I even tried letting it die, and then plugging it it back in, bu that didn't work either. I'm out of ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes