I'm using Window 7 ultimate x64. Recently, the SalesMagnet drives me insane with lots of advertisments! What is it? Anyone could help me remove it?
    04-21-2015 11:39 PM
    Back up your data.
    Check through Windows Add/Remove programs for anything that shouldn't be there and get rid.
    Go the Settings page of Chrome. In the Advanced section there should be a "restore to default" option. Can't remember exactly where. And they've probably moved it. Do that - it will reset Chrome back to fresh state.
    Run ADWCleaner or an anti-malware program of your choice and clean it up.
    Those kind of things are known as "browser hijackers" - a quick Bing for how to remove them will give some more detailed results.
    04-21-2015 11:46 PM
    Had the same problem recently,adblocks don't do anything,try finding if there is any program and uninstall it,plus check your extensions
    04-21-2015 11:56 PM
    Back up your data.
    Check through Windows Add/Remove programs for anything that shouldn't be there and get rid.
    Go the Settings page of Chrome. In the Advanced section there should be a "restore to default" option. Can't remember exactly where. And they've probably moved it. Do that - it will reset Chrome back to fresh state.
    Run ADWCleaner or an anti-malware program of your choice and clean it up.
    Those kind of things are known as "browser hijackers" - a quick Bing for how to remove them will give some more detailed results.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-22-2015 12:01 AM
    Go Google Free. They are insane now with shoving ads at you.

I cut out everything Google recently and could not be happier. It's the only way they will learn is if people stop running to their products and begin running away.
    04-22-2015 03:00 PM
    But it ain't google's fault if the pc has adware,it also happens on IE and firefox
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2015 01:36 AM
    But it ain't google's fault if the pc has adware,it also happens on IE and firefox
    LOL... Sounded like a Google program to me... I guess it isn't "built in." SalesMagnet - How to remove? - 2-viruses.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2015 10:08 PM