Where is the smart sequence camera button in Lumia 930 running lumia denim?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm using lumia 930 with lumia denim and previous owner of lumia 1020. I'm wondering where's the smart sequence button? In lumia 1020 I can use lumia creative studio the to choose action shot, best photo, etc.. is it still available in 930??

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central.

You should see it just beside the main still photo option in Lumia Camera, one of the three circles near the Windows icon*. It should be available in your L930. For your reference.

*- the three icons are: one for still photos (icon looks like a digital camera - or a rectangle with an offset black ring inside and a dot on the upper left corner), one that takes videos (icon looks like a shoulder-carried television camera - or a square with a left-facing truncated isosceles triangle on the right), and one that takes smart sequence photos (icon looks like three sheets of paper - or three rectangles seemingly placed on top of each other with a gap in between them).

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
You should see it just beside the main still photo option in Lumia Camera, one of the three circles near the Windows icon*. It should be available in your L930. For your reference.

Nope there's only two (see screenshot from my 930), It's what prompted me to post about lumia moments and living images. Can't get a best shot that I have in my living image easily. Once in a blue moon I get select moment on a living image but most times nothing.

wp_ss_20150423_0002.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It seems to have been replaced by Rich Capture. A closer look at Rich Capture, the best feature on Lumia Camera | Windows Central

I circled the Rich Capture icon...

Capture.JPG

It seems to have two personalities... Flash on acts like smart sequence (somewhat) and flash off engages HDR. Of note, when shooting 5MP jpg + 16MP dng only the 5MP jpg brackets get merged. The 16MP dng are still bracketed, but unmerged and may be opened separately and edited in Rawer.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Smart Sequence really seems to be replaced with the holding the button down for 4K recording of 10 seconds actually. Then using moment capture to pull out the best one. I never bothered with smart sequence cause you have to switch it, so simply holding the button down is actually a lot more attractive to me. I can't remember if smart sequence did full size shots or not though.

I just wish ALL living images were accessible by moment capture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes