Candy Crush app not downloading...

Muhammad Nura

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Please is it only me having problem with downloading Candy Crush Saga, it stuck at Pending... I cancel & restarted, I cleared my temp files, I change regions, I restarted the phone, I removed my sdcard. Still pending....😞

Last edited:

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Please is it only me having problem with downloading Candy Crush Saga, it stuck at Pending... I cancel & restarted, I cleared my temp files, I change regions, I restarted the phone, I removed my sdcard. Still pending....😞

Same problem in my wife's 730, though no issues with my 830. Its always pending in 730... not at all downloading... Which Lumia are you using?

DarkerWarden

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Had the same problem last week on my Lumia 830. Candy Crush and Monument Valley would not update nor download. I solved the issue following these steps:

1.Cancel the download of the pending app(s) in the store
2.Go to SETTINGS>date+time and set "Set date and time automatically" to off
3.Now set the correct date and time. Leave "Set date and time automatically" to off
4.Go to SETTINGS>email+accounts and tap and hold on your microsoft account and then tap sync
5.Wait for sync to finish
6.Now restart your smartphone. This step is very important.
7.Reinstall your app(s) in the store

I hope this helps

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Had the same problem last week on my Lumia 830. Candy Crush and Monument Valley would not update nor download. I solved the issue following these steps:

1.Cancel the download of the pending app(s) in the store
2.Go to SETTINGS>date+time and set "Set date and time automatically" to off
3.Now set the correct date and time. Leave "Set date and time automatically" to off
4.Go to SETTINGS>email+accounts and tap and hold on your microsoft account and then tap sync
5.Wait for sync to finish
6.Now restart your smartphone. This step is very important.
7.Reinstall your app(s) in the store

I hope this helps

Thanks, but didn't work for me :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro