How can Print my own book?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is it possible to print onto a blank paged book

i think this must have been asked before as it would be so helpful,"as you know,you can buy a book with blank A4 pages",(now as usual when you print it prints on a sheet of paper ,) but if you could print inside of a book ,you could write story's better because it would already be in a book, can you see what i mean ,all this time surely someone has come up with the easy way to print a book, and all you have to do is to hold a page down, i could easy draw the idea out,i bet some one already has done this

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: is it possible to print onto a blank paged book

I understand the concept you describe, but have never seen or heard of it being implemented.

How would you feed such a bulky thing through a printer?

If you want to self publish there are programs (such as through Amazon) that will vanity publish for you and produce actual physical copies.

However, in this day and age, digital vanity publishing is much easier and in many ways more desireable. You can even DRM your work and many programs are free. Some websites will digitally publish and sell for you or you can go your own route.

For PDF try PDF Converter ? #1 Free PDF Creator | PrimoPDF

There are others for different formats but I find it easy enough to use MobiPocket Creater. Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.
Even though the program is deprecated, the format it creates can be read by many eBook readers (hardware and software) and it can be DRMed.

Between these two formats you should be fairly well covered.

W

Windows Central Question

why cant i print inside of a blank page book

We can Print or Scan onto a Page,So Why cant we Buy a a4 Blank Page Book and Print inside of it,I don't know why this has not been Invented Before ,Just needs something to hold the Book in Place .And to Hold the Turned Pages Back,, You then could Print your Own Books and keep Information in your own Library .You could Draw the Design out so Easy ,So Why is it not in Use Yet,In the Shops there are Lots of Blank Page Books to Buy,Some Quite Thick, With good Hard Covers .Can you imagine what you could do with this idea,

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: why cant i print inside of a blank page book

I don't know if this is spam or not but that is simply ridiculous.

You simply write the book and then get it printed and bound.

Your idea is silly. The device would be too big, bulky and expensive to manufacture.

That's why it was never made.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: is it possible to print onto a blank paged book

Threads merged...

User - do not create multiple threads on this topic. Instead, join the site and reply in the original thread if you wish to continue the conversation.

Asked and answered, twice. Asking again is fruitless, whereas if you input NEW dialog it might further the conversation. All replies should be in one thread for continuity of discussion.

W

Windows Central Question

printing your own book

i ask this question a week ago .had answers back impossible,but a engineer in Canada emailed me after reading my question on Google and said he has built his own works perfectly,what i said about building it is almost has he has built it .i said why cant we have a printer which would print into a blank paged book which you can buy in any shop with a hard back cover,without have to use strings and glue .
the Canadian said printers with scanners are already almost doing this now,
a normal printer with scanner is 40 cm x 35 cm
in the front you have a printing area of tray of 24 x 34,scanner in the top
we need a tray 45 x 34 ,scanner in the same normal place ,this gives you space for folding over or opening up you cover for the first page of scanner printing .then you turn the book around fit it in the tray so you are scanner printing the reverse side of you pages and so forth,
the tray will hold your book and cover open in place ,after printing one side you just take the tray out and reverse it .i was told it could not be done,you would need a very big printer ,but my one is just 61 cm x 35 normal printer 40 x 35.it is just the tray which makes it bigger,and easy to print your own book at home without strings or glue,and it works great in a office tidy information inside of a book which you can buy any where

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: printing your own book

You should make an account so you can reply on this post.

What would cost this "book" printer and do you think there is a real market for it?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: printing your own book

Threads merged yet again...

USER - You have been asked kindly more than once to create an account here and continue the discussion all in one thread, rather than continuously creating new threads.

Please consider our members and other guests. Anyone else interested in this topic will have a difficult time following the conversation if this is left in separate threads. I will not merge any further threads you may create. I will instead refer your continued disregard to our Moderator Team for corrective action.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte