i heard that amoled displays will get burn in problems.is it right?will it damage after years.is it replacable?
    04-27-2015 10:19 AM
    That's right, but that's expected only when the pixels are activated for a prolonged period of time, e.g. when a certain screen image is displayed on the screen for several hours without moving it.

All products get worn down, so damage is expected after a number of years - it's just a question of how many.

Yes, it is replaceable. But if the device breaks down after a period of time such that the device is already obsolete, then it would be difficult to find replacement parts by then.
    That's right, but that's expected only when the pixels are activated for a prolonged period of time, e.g. when a certain screen image is displayed on the screen for several hours without moving it.

All products get worn down, so damage is expected after a number of years - it's just a question of how many.

Yes, it is replaceable. But if the device breaks down after a period of time such that the device is already obsolete, then it would be difficult to find replacement parts by then.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-27-2015 01:12 PM