i have forgotten my password how to unlock it without password
    05-05-2015 06:14 AM
    If you're referring to a Windows Phone, then there is no way to unlock the device without the 4-digit code without losing data. It seems that the only way you can use your phone is to perform a hard reset on your phone. There are two ways through which this can be done:

1. Through your Windows Phone account in a web browser - head over to "My Phone" and click on "Erase".

2. Through a button combination as found in this Windows Phone FAQ page:

a) Press and hold the Volume down Volume down button and PowerPower button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10-15 seconds).

b) When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down Volume down button button until you see a large exclamation mark.

c) Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up Volume up button, Volume down Volume down button, Power Power button, Volume down Volume down button. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

Note that in both of these processes you will be erasing all of the data from your Windows Phone.

If you're referring to a different device, then you may need to create a Windows Central account to respond to this thread and let us know what specific device you're referring to.
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    05-05-2015 06:35 AM