How can I get activation code for my Nokia lumia 625?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I would like to download some applications, but I can and my phone is still asking me to put activation code of my phone

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Please what's the activation code for Nokia Lumia 625 for the Microsoft account?

To be clear... This is a fan based site for News and Discussion. It is not run by Microsoft, Lumia or any official entity connected to your device.

Please follow the solutions and advice on this Help Page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2431699

No one here can provide you with the activation code.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How can I get activation code for my Nokia Lumia 625

Exact same way as the post above you suggests. The same answer that has been repeated 3 times and marked once as Best Answer is the official help route. Without utilizing this help there is no other hope. Microsoft has to look your phone up on a database and provide the codes.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Exact same way as the post above you suggests. The same answer that has been repeated 3 times and marked once as Best Answer is the official help route. Without utilizing this help there is no other hope. Microsoft has to look your phone up on a database and provide the codes.
You can lead a horse to water.......

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo