Developers in India

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys...I need Android, iOS and Windows Developer to partner with in India.
I have plans for creating an app which will potentially be a big thing at some point...!!!
We will be working in a company form...I will be managing revenue model and expenses and developers are the technical team of the company.
Will share the full information after a meeting when we are ready to work together.

This app is not some third party client or simething. It is going to be a new service (revenue model is not adverrising). And yeah...this service is not something already provided by any other in the world.

Lemme know if developers are are interested :)

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Can't be explained here. Some things are meant to be confidential buddy :)

Then better have personal contact with developers around you rather than asking for them in forums and not stating(confidential) which service, which would not even be enthusiastic to dev to come forward to develop them.
And I wasn't asking your idea but what service is it really.web service? Like waze,streaming media service,or any other thing.

I am a learning developer so I may be of some help advising you.if you are using wc app then you can personally message me by selecting my profile of what you really want to do.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Then better have personal contact with developers around you rather than asking for them in forums and not stating(confidential) which service, which would not even be enthusiastic to dev to come forward to develop them.
And I wasn't asking your idea but what service is it really.web service? Like waze,streaming media service,or any other thing.

I am a learning developer so I may be of some help advising you.if you are using wc app then you can personally message me by selecting my profile of what you really want to do.

I didn't meant to hurt you but I already mentioned it is an app. Well for a little hint for what it will be...something related to maps...but this thing would be unique and that sets it apart from other map applications. That's all I can say here.

Further details would be a full roadmap...from development to revenue generation.

Hope I can get some developers who MAY be interested after a meet and when I can better explain what it is all about.

Thanks for the response btw :)

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't mean any offence but said to properly state your reasons for these things as you are getting started with your own company.

Here are something you can try out.Microsoft biz spark(helps you in getting started with your software development)

Many development forums are available in www so,you don't need to learn to code any apps.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't mean any offence but said to properly state your reasons for these things as you are getting started with your own company.

Here are something you can try out.Microsoft biz spark(helps you in getting started with your software development)

Many development forums are available in www so,you don't need to learn to code any apps.

Thanks for your information. From which city are you? One more thing I wanted to know is how much will it cost roughly to create a database server?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Depends on your plan you choose.check out godaddy and hostgator which are popular in India but I would suggest to get hostgator hosting as they provide unlimited disk space and bandwidth.prices starts from 200₹/month for godaddy and 400₹/month for hostgator,compare plans with prices.

based on your idea its a web application.you can search google or bing for creating web applications via api which sends and receive data from your server database.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon