I ran into a problem after dropping my phone and the back cover popped off- some of the tabs aren't in good shape now and it doesn't fit back the way it used to... I brought the phone back to the MS Store where I purchased it (the first day it was available) along with their 2 year protection problem and after waiting a week, I've been told that they can't obtain any replacements- they offered to replace it with an M8. I'm on the fence about it.

While I've loved the phone there have always been annoying quirkiness issues i.e. wireless behavior when moving between hotspots and the camera feature. At the same time, one of my favorite things about the phone is the wireless charging.

I'm wondering what folks think about taking up MS Store on their offer vs just buying a new back cover for my ICON and holding out for a few months to wait for the next full feature phone before I use my get out of jail free card. Thoughts?
    05-08-2015 09:24 AM
    Id buy a new back cover as it would boost resale value and you can keep using a great phone for a while.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-17-2015 06:24 PM
    You may be able to bend the tabs back into place on your current back cover. They are bendable, even though they are plastic.

That, or buy a new cover. What color do you have?
    05-17-2015 07:42 PM
    If the back cover is the only thing that is wrong, then get a new one. You can order whatever your original color is, or one of the other colors that the 930 comes in.
    05-17-2015 08:41 PM