I've lost one important note (I was editing it) in Evernote, and I can't find it anywhere. I hope it is in temporary files, but I can't access temporary files! Someone know how can I do that?
    05-11-2015 04:18 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central.

Unfortunately, since there's no way to directly connect the storage drive of the L1020 to a PC (unlike removable SD Cards), those temporary files cannot be browsed through or accessed*. The only that the user can do about those temporary files is to clear them.

*- Note that even if the storage drive could be directly be connected to a PC, there's still no guarantee as to how the temporary files can be accessed or if those files can be useful at all. Re-writing the note itself would be easier rather than trying to recover the lost file.
    Welcome to Windows Central.

Unfortunately, since there's no way to directly connect the storage drive of the L1020 to a PC (unlike removable SD Cards), those temporary files cannot be browsed through or accessed*. The only that the user can do about those temporary files is to clear them.

*- Note that even if the storage drive could be directly be connected to a PC, there's still no guarantee as to how the temporary files can be accessed or if those files can be useful at all. Re-writing the note itself would be easier rather than trying to recover the lost file.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2015 04:37 PM