[L925] Headphones always displayed as connected?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey guys,
I own a Lumia 925, and my problem is this, recently my phone is doing this thing where it detects headphones as always connected, when the volume is adjusted using the volume keys, it adjusts the headphone volume and nothing else.

I can't take a call normally anymore, as i cant hear the other person talk, bu they can hear me. I can switch it to loudspeaker or plug in some headphones and everything is fine, but i can't take a call normally, which is frustrating as hell.

The spotify app wont play music loud, only through headphones, no loudspeaker.

Ive tried many soft restarts, but it always says that headphones are installed. I have no idea what is going on.

Cheers guys

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you are using iOS compatible headsets it may be disrupting the disconnect recognition...

You say Soft Reset NEVER fixes this? Or does it fix it until next time you use your headset? Soft Reset is the fix for borked disconnect after iOS headset use... If this is your issue take the headphones back for something non-iOS that does not have their proprietary wiring setup.

If this is not your issue inspect the port for something stuck in there.

You may have to reset your phone: How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos