Media player programmed not to allow connection of my Android?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

although the phone connection shows up on devices and printers when I right click it it says that it will not work. and finally, after much troubleshooting I find out that the computer is actually programmed not to accept it. it displays a code 10. is there any way I could side step this issue as I so badly want to transfer my iTunes music to my phone. thanks.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Might need some more details.... iTunes/Media Player/Android isn't going to be totally straightforward (three different company's products trying to talk to one another).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ummm... No.

Media Player is not programmed to ignore any device type and millions sync content through Media Player to various devices every day.

I think we are not understanding something about what you are attempting or your setup.

Can you sign up for the site and reply in this thread?

What Android Device? Are you connected via USB? Where is this "Code 10" message appearing? Could you provide more information on what else the error says?

Why are you syncing iTunes through Media Player to Android? I suspect you have too many interfaces going... Is there a local library (on your PC) of the music you want on your Android?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss