What data recovery tool to use after hard reset?

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
What data recovery tool to use after hard reset

I'm an *****, and formatted my phone and forgot all my vacation photos from this week were on it. can you recommend a data recovery tool??
is it even possible?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: What data recovery tool to use after hard reset

I'm sorry... Not possible.

Did you save any of them to OneDrive? Did you know you now earn an extra 15GB on OneDrive for letting it save your Camera Roll?

Bummer about your pics. Hope some/all of them are in the cloud.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm an *****, and formatted my phone and forgot all my vacation photos from this week were on it. can you recommend a data recovery tool??
is it even possible?

Its possible,but you would need to get your hands on a good digital forensics acquisition tool to capture an image of your phone memory.It would probably cost too much and require a bit more technical ability than an average user would have.Not a lot of tools support windows phone,but some do.I know of one,belkasoft .I dont know if a free trial is available or not,but I can tell you that I've done my degree in digital forensics,and these tools can be quite tricky to use.You need to know a fair bit on digital forensics processes,which typically require image acquisition of the memory and alalysis and recovery from the image.There are some great tools out there if you can find a free trial and a decent tutorial,you just might get your pictures back

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: What data recovery tool to use after hard reset

Its possible,but you would need to get your hands on a good digital forensics acquisition tool to capture an image of your phone memory.It would probably cost too much and require a bit more technical ability than an average user would have.Not a lot of tools support windows phone,but some do.I know of one,belkasoft .I dont know if a free trial is available or not,but I can tell you that I've done my degree in digital forensics,and these tools can be quite tricky to use.You need to know a fair bit on digital forensics processes,which typically require image acquisition of the memory and alalysis and recovery from the image.There are some great tools out there if you can find a free trial and a decent tutorial,you just might get your pictures back

Short Answer... It IS rocket science and that's why I didn't give the long answer. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon