Should i install windows 10 for phones? On my primary phone
    05-19-2015 05:25 AM
    05-19-2015 05:38 AM
    No (but I am not your father)
    I you accept the risk to brick it or if it is okay that you can not make or get calls/ texts / use apps etc go ahead.
    But first download the WPRT and check if it works before you install W10.
    Good luck.
    aximtreo, xandros9 and RumoredNow like this.
    05-19-2015 05:44 AM
    No.

But if you're happy to use restore tools and don't mind potentially losing stuff on your phone, you can install the update, play with it for a while and then reset back to WP8.

It's a lot easier to read other people's views and the latest information here on Windows Central.
    05-19-2015 06:07 AM
    No, I would wait until the final version arrives. At least that is what I'm doing now. I've got phobias from the last build and woke up to go back to 8.1 and won't update until w10 is finalized. Only install it if you are looking for something to be busy on and accept the challenges of its consequences, including the possibly death of your phone.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-18-2015 02:48 AM
    YES!!!

You can always buy more phones.

Those warnings are made of jelly and are just there to scare off the uncool people.

Join the inner cult.

When you install Windows 10 Mobile Tech Preview on your primary, Microsoft knows this from your profile (how many phones are listed there) and they send you the real finalized OS. People with multiple phones on their account get an inferior guinea pig version built specially to keep the competition from tracking the real progress they have made in refining the OS.

I'm sure your rating on the cool-o-meter makes you a sure winner.

[/sarcasm]
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-18-2015 12:55 PM
    YES!!!

You can always buy more phones.

Those warnings are made of jelly and are just there to scare off the uncool people.

Join the inner cult.

When you install Windows 10 Mobile Tech Preview on your primary, Microsoft knows this from your profile (how many phones are listed there) and they send you the real finalized OS. People with multiple phones on their account get an inferior guinea pig version built specially to keep the competition from tracking the real progress they have made in refining the OS.

I'm sure your rating on the cool-o-meter makes you a sure winner.

[/sarcasm]
    This had me laughing so hard...made my day!
    06-18-2015 12:58 PM