Back to Windows, what device to buy...?

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Last year I traded my Windows Phone for an Android device because of the app gap (I use a lot of social networking apps and some aren't released yet on te WP or they just aren't as smooth as on Android. But since I read the news about my S4 Mini not getting the latest Lollipop update, I'm switching back to Windows. I really don't understand it... you can even install WP10 on older devices like the Lumia 520, which I believe came out in early 2013, but when there is a new Android update they even leave a device behind... Anyway, apart from all the other disadvantages to the S4 Mini like battery life and the phone heating up and all that stuff, I want to get back to Windows, I still have my older 525 and 625, which I use now, but I'd like to get a new one with good specs but it doesn't have to be a flagship. Which one should I buy, I use it for alot of thing like games, music, Internetting,...?

Thanks 4 your help

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I agree with @GeoHutchings on those phones. I'd also recommend the 1520 if you're looking for a phablet-sized phone. It's a bit long in the tooth in age, but it's still very, very capable.

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I use the 830 and love it also with the updated last nite my Lumia camera works way better and over all phone feels little faster ....faster part could be in my head lol
Update was last nite 8.1 it was quite large can't wait for W10 though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923