Why has Candy Crush stopped downloading?

W

WPCentral Question

New to windows phone, and smart phones (less than 2 weeks old). I have so far loved it. Downloaded some apps and wanted some games. Started downloading Candy Crush and about 3 or 4 other games behind it. CC was downloading and then just stopped. No other games will download until it finishes, (all say "pending") but it won't finish and it's been like this for 3 or 4 days now. I hook it on my home network which gets about 5 Mbps speed and should be adequate to download things, which it does do fine on my Xbox 360 (or PCs or ??). I cannot figure out how to stop or cancel the download. Seems like it's just stuck. I'm afraid to start any other apps to download because I think they'll just be put in que behind the CC game, which means nothing will move. Can I stop it and/or restart it somehow, or just get it out of my phone? Also - the phone is a HTC One M8 - Thanks!

Manchester1894

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Do you have a laptop (windows 8.1)? If so, launch the windows store app via start menu, once open go to bottom right( the charm should appear - click on settings and go to account. Check is the email address the same as the one on your new mobile? If not, do it and save. Close the store app on the laptop, and switch your phone off/on. Hope it works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon