I can not talk by lumia.all time I have to put speaker on.because it's too hot.how can I solve this problem?
    05-22-2015 10:44 AM
    There are technically three options.

Soft reset -> hold volume down and power button until phone vibrates and restarts. No data erased.

Hard reset -> Settings -> About -> reset phone. Wipes phone completely. Be sure to back up.

Lumia Recovery Tool -> How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Follow the instructions.

Lastly. Using data heats up the phone. Playing games heats up the phone. Using the GPS for driving directions heats up the phone.

This is the same for all phones. If your phone is getting excessively hot then I'd suggest using the Lumia Reovery Tool. You have a bad update installed.
    There are technically three options.

Soft reset -> hold volume down and power button until phone vibrates and restarts. No data erased.

Hard reset -> Settings -> About -> reset phone. Wipes phone completely. Be sure to back up.

Lumia Recovery Tool -> How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Follow the instructions.

Lastly. Using data heats up the phone. Playing games heats up the phone. Using the GPS for driving directions heats up the phone.

This is the same for all phones. If your phone is getting excessively hot then I'd suggest using the Lumia Reovery Tool. You have a bad update installed.
    05-22-2015 10:51 AM