Prepaid sim in London

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey ill be in London for about 2 months and I wanted to know which is the best mobile network which is cheap and gives a good data plan for my Lumia 1320.

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey ill be in London for about 2 months and I wanted to know which is the best mobile network which is cheap and gives a good data plan for my Lumia 1320.

I'd go for Three. If you can, go for a contract sim, not PAYG as a contract sim is better value for money (even if just for 2 months). Three are known to provide the best data plans e.g. ?12-15 can get you unlimited data.

anon(5843918)

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Three has a good PAYG tariff of 3p a minute, 2p a text and 1p per mb of data (3G). However three has a reputation for not so good signal, and poor customer support.

What I would personally recommend is the mvno giffgaff. It's 10p min and 6p a text. Alternatively you can buy 3g or 4g goodybags which essentially provide contract like plans but without tying you in to a lengthy contract. There is nothing to sign. You just pay for whatever goody ag and it lasts for a month, you are not bound by any agreement or contract. At the end of the month you just buy another goody bag for the next month.

Here is a link to the giffgaff website for pricing and their goody bag offers. giffgaff.com/goodybags

Also I use giffgaff in my daily carrier and can attest to great uk signal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss