I was very happy when OneDrive was updated with the PIN option. But here's the case where I can access my OneDrive photo albums through my default photos. This integration makes the PIN less effective, because with or without it one can access my photos stored on OneDrive. Microsoft should be able to do something about this. What do you think ?
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-29-2015 08:28 AM
    I was very happy when OneDrive was updated with the PIN option. But here's the case where I can access my OneDrive photo albums through my default photos. This integration makes the PIN less effective, because with or without it one can access my photos stored on OneDrive. Microsoft should be able to do something about this. What do you think ?
    You're right. I guess Microsoft thought only documents and other files stored on Onedrive were worth protecting, and that photos weren't as sensitive. Of course if someone has access to your unlocked, and/or non-password protected phone, then you must have already given them permission. Otherwise, anyone else visiting your Onedrive from the outside would need to have permissions set by you to view your folders/photos.
    05-29-2015 09:26 AM