Lumia 1520 Battery Problems

hurkanasmaci

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have been using my 1520 for over a year now, the battery life has been incredible. I absolutely love this phone. But I have been having some problems with my battery life for the last 2-3 days. It drains really fast, %25-45 per hour, and when I charge it, it stays at the same percentage, but the battery icon shows the lightning thingy, so I know that it's charging. For example, today I plugged it in to charge at 8pm with %21 remaining, when I checked it at midnight, it was still %21. I'm writing this as my phone is still plugged in, and now it's %11 and it keeps dropping even though it's being charged. There is a little heat on the upperside of the screen but it usually is there when I use my phone, it never affects me or my usage. I've tried soft reset, couple of times. The only new app I've installed is telegram messenger beta, and I've tried deleting it, it doesn't work. Does anyone have the same complaints or any suggestions?

Edit: I'm pretty sure that it's draining as it charges, I have %9 battery now. I'm not sure whether it is a hardware or a software problem.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss