Is there a way to get Google Maps on browser to render properly on internet explorer?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Is there a way to get google maps on browser to render properly on internet explorer

Hello I like to use google maps for transit directions, especially bus routes, as it is generally accurate and more up to date than bing/here. I know there's no maps app from google, but the mobile browser app looks very decent.

Unfortunately it does not work properly on internet explorer, either the touch input or the half the screen goes white. I'm running a Lumia 820 on 8.1 denim, is there any known fix for this? If anyone has the wp 10 dp, can you check if the same happens on the new browser as well? Thanks

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is there a way to get google maps on browser to render properly on internet explorer

There's a plenty of good unofficial google maps apps in store, I like gmaps(it's universal to)!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is there a way to get google maps on browser to render properly on internet explorer

Or check if there is a local official or unofficial app for public transport in your country/region.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos