What are Good laptop gaming specs?

AsilentG

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi,was wondering if you can recommend me some good gaming specs for a laptop,I wanna a laptop that can handles video editing software and can handle miderange games like Minecraft.If you can recommend some specs that would be great:). Something Under $500

Last edited:

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Alienware are your best bet. Now they are so pricey but they do the business. As Laura said the more spec you want in a laptop the more you spend. Why don't you invest in building your own pc, I'm currently in the process of making my own, I'd say it will cost me ?350 ($388) once complete and ill be running at well over 60fps.
**Edit I'm building a gaming desktop pc**

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Alienware are your best bet. Now they are so pricey but they do the business. As Laura said the more spec you want in a laptop the more you spend. Why don't you invest in building your own pc, I'm currently in the process of making my own, I'd say it will cost me ?350 ($388) once complete and ill be running at well over 60fps.
**Edit I'm building a gaming desktop pc**

Hi,
May I ask what are the specifications that you are considering, for that price?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
May I ask what are the specifications that you are considering, for that price?

Well like I've already bought an AMD bundle (CPU and motherboard together) which will be capable of: 64GB RAM. Graphics integrated AMD Radeon HD 7000/8000 in A Series, AMD Dual graphics support and storage capacity of 4TB. So like that's my starting block. Adding the bits as I go. ?159 ($176) so far. Really nice bit of tech. I already have a monitor and speakers from an older desktop I have.

AsilentG

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Well like I've already bought an AMD bundle (CPU and motherboard together) which will be capable of: 64GB RAM. Graphics integrated AMD Radeon HD 7000/8000 in A Series, AMD Dual graphics support and storage capacity of 4TB. So like that's my starting block. Adding the bits as I go. ?159 ($176) so far. Really nice bit of tech. I already have a monitor and speakers from an older desktop I have.

Sounds likes its gonna be a monster.Good luck on building it ;)

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Sounds likes its gonna be a monster.Good luck on building it ;)

Thank you so much. I might do a little write up on here when its done. Super excited, love getting my hands in d guts of a pc. I don't think ill be using the full RAM capacity as it will be a waste a more modest 10GB should suffice. Thank you so much. 😊

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much. I might do a little write up on here when its done. Super excited, love getting my hands in d guts of a pc. I don't think ill be using the full RAM capacity as it will be a waste a more modest 10GB should suffice. Thank you so much. 
I'd love to see a write up and some pictures too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12