Lumia 730: How to switch apps in Lumia 730? like I am using Multiwindow sidebar in my Galaxy phone.

akpastor

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I usually switch apps using Multiwindow sidebar very easily in my Galaxy phone. for e.g. I switch to check messages than switch to check Memo, then to calendar etc... and all these I DO WHILE TALKING AND WITHOUT USING ANY HARD PRESS OR BACK BUTTON LONG PRESS. So, I want to know how can I switch apps in Lumia 730 also? Any apps for this to do or any in built-in feature in Lumia to support this? I am waiting for this deciding factor to buy Lumia. Please suggest ASAP

JohnAustin100

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
long press the back button positioned in the left down corner of your phone......and it will open multi-tasking window...tap on the one you want to open......and slide down the one u want to close or kill!!1

akpastor

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
which all apps I can open and if I switch to another, will the 1st one get closed or remains open? For e.g. If I open any word file and then switch to Internet explorer and then to message, in this multiswitching, will my 1st app as word file remain open?

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe the Galaxy Multi Window is simply preloaded choices of most used Apps?

In Windows Phone the Mutitasking view shows only the Apps you have opened. That is the only limit. You can scroll through open Apps and tap to go into the App or tap the X button to close the App and it will drop off the Multitasking view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs