Anyone with Lumia 520 Tribe ringtone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I really liked that tone as sound alarm, they changed it in later models so I'm looking for that version. Thanks to anyone who can help!

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Tried looking for the last ten minutes on the web for you and couldn't find it, what you could do us make a recording of it from someone who had a Lumia 520, edit it on pc to mp3 format, copy over to SD card, use Lumia ringtone maker to set it as a ring tone.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
any possible way of sharing it via my phone.i have it but when I long pressed guess what no options at all.i remember adding it from a Microsoft app in windows phone store which directly downloaded to my phone system.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
any possible way of sharing it via my phone.i have it but when I long pressed guess what no options at all.i remember adding it from a Microsoft app in windows phone store which directly downloaded to my phone system.

No because its hard wired in the phones system and its,a protected file. So you cant share it like a conventional ringtone. I'm afraid the above work around is all that can be done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6