Lumia 1520 + iPega Classic Controller Bluetooth: UnCompatible?

snow7ecn0

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys!
My girlfriend gave me this fantastic Bluetooth Controller ( on ebay it was sell COMPATIBLE for Nokia Lumia) but when a try to use it, games like Drift Mania Championship doesn't work with.
The joypad can be connected in 3 way:

1) Game Pad Mode (only android 3.2 +)
2)Keyboard mode (with this mode I can write some words with no sense)
3)Icade Mode (in this mode, joypad can't connect with my Lumia)
4)SSP Mode (systems with virtual keys of the game, also this mode doesn't work)

I have Lumia 1520 with Wp 8.1 Gdr2. With Windows 10 TP could works?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central,

Sorry but if it is this one then it is not compatible with a Nokia Lumia..
Amazon.com: IPEGA Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller Classic Gamepad Joystick Supports Android 3.2 & IOS 4.3 Above System / PC Games: Computers & Accessories

Product Description
Introduction
-Exclusive gaming application platform, the classic hand travel under control (ipega game lobby only for Android platform).
-With the telescopic stand, the phone can be put in the stand (maximum support for 6-inch mobile phone). Easy for playing games.
- With "volume +, -,"last ","next ""Play / Pause", total 5 multimedia function keys (This function is imcompatible with Y key mode.)
-User-friendly software designed to enter the power saving mode with no connection state.
-Under Android system, it supports the vast majority of games and simulator games (such as MC4, Wild blood, Dungeon Hunter, Zombie, FC simulator, GBA emulator, arcade emulator, SFC simulator, N64 emulator, Shadowgun, Sonic CD, Cordy, Soulcraft, Zenonia4, 9 Innings 2013, Riptide GP, etc.)
-Download method of games that are compatible: Enter itunes and App Store to search for "iCade". The handle can be compatible with the vast majority of games, such as Gunman Clive, Helium Boy, League of Evil League of Evil 2, Muffin Knight Free Stardash, Temple the Run and so on.
-X.GamePad Mode: Only Android 3.2 + versions supports this mode.
-A.Keyboard Mode: suitable for Android system.
-B.iCade modes: suitable for IOS system.

So please contact the seller on ebay and ask him for an explanation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium