OK, so all I keep hearing about and seeing are these low/mid range Windows Phones coming out. What are the current high end Windows Phone(s)?? Are there any?? The 640XL?? Is that the latest and greatest?? I have a few situations going on:

1. I'm looking to upgrade from the Lumia ICON (VZW). Constantly been having issues with it and had it replaced twice. Worst phone I have ever owned.
    2. Thinking about switching carriers to either AT&T, T-Mobile, or whichever that is reliable.

I'm also looking for a screen size that is similar to the ICON but not smaller.

Right now I am only asking about Windows Phones. I have eyeballed the LG G4 but I want to stick with the Windows OS for now. So I'm not asking for any Android or Apple info.

Thanks!!
    06-17-2015 12:47 PM
    You might want to wait a few months to get something superior to the ICON and/or the 640. The state of affairs in terms of a good mid grade or flagship is downright sorry for WP...
    You might want to wait a few months to get something superior to the ICON and/or the 640. The state of affairs in terms of a good mid grade or flagship is downright sorry for WP...
    jcrod73 and RumoredNow like this.
    06-17-2015 01:07 PM