My lumia 520 is dead

Ashok Kumar28

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Need your help after chat i locked my screen and after some time when i was trying to unlock screen by pressing power button.it was not getting unlock my phone was not working i pluged in charger but there was no reponse from my phone i remove battery and after putting back still its not working i applied all triks like volume up n down button power botton and all but stil my phone is not responding... what to to plz help

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like your battery ran down to 0%.

Plug in to the original charger that came with your phone and WAIT. Don't try and start it. The chip in the battery is in a coma. After a few hours it will wake up and the phone will boot by itself and then start charging normally from a very low charge. Only 3-6%, something like that, will be seen when the phone wakes despite being plugged in all that time. Let it charge to 100% and continue with normal life.

Ashok Kumar28

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Ya.....i have tried this also but.....but it didnt work for me .when i contact with service center they said your phone is complet dead...and snd it to head office......and i have extented my phone warrenty can phone will be replaced ? Faceing my prblm without my phone... any suggestion? Plzzz

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Ya.....i have tried this also but.....but it didnt work for me .when i contact with service center they said your phone is complet dead...and snd it to head office......and i have extented my phone warrenty can phone will be replaced ? Faceing my prblm without my phone... any suggestion? Plzzz

If they can't repaired it. It will be replaced with a new device

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa