my ectricity went off while i was asleep at tge same time my updare was goig on. now i saw my phone was on but my update progress was not there. n now its showing that spinning wheels with no progress at all since hours and it keeps rebooting itself very frequently..please help. Is my device bricked now. Please help me out with this and i have no access to nokia recovery tool also
    06-21-2015 08:56 AM
    my ectricity went off while i was asleep at tge same time my updare was goig on. now i saw my phone was on but my update progress was not there. n now its showing that spinning wheels with no progress at all since hours and it keeps rebooting itself very frequently..please help. Is my device bricked now. Please help me out with this and i have no access to nokia recovery tool also
    Try a soft reset or hard reset and prevent that your battery totally drains.
    But installing the preview without having access to the recovery tool is not what I would call a smart move.
    So try to find people who have the Windows Phone Recovery Tool.
    06-21-2015 09:13 AM