Windows 10 Licensing & Activation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawan Tank

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Windows 7 Ultimate with a fake key.. (It's activated & works all fine with updates). I have reserved for a Windows 10 (as I got notification). Today Gabe Aul announced that genuine users only can update. Though I have cracked version, Win 10 will be downloaded on my PC. Shall I have to provide license after upgrade?
Can I use someone's license key who don't want to upgrade to 10?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Interesting question. I believe if your pirated Windows have access to Windows Update then MS thinks that your Windows is genuine. You'll get genuine Windows 10.

Or, they actually know that your Windows is pirated but since it is activated, they still let it get access to update anyway and catch you later huehuehue

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any installations detected as pirated will upgrade to Non-Genuine 10 and will bear a watermark advising of the Non-Genuine Status on the Desktop background. As such it will receive no updates including those needed to squash bugs and patch security.

Microsoft will "offer very attractive Windows 10 upgrade offers to non-genuine Windows 7 and Windows 8 users."

Upgrading To Windows 10 From Windows 7/8.1 Pirated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99