How can I listen to Morning Edition?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The NPR One app doesn't let me listen to an entire episode of shows like Morning Edition or Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. It just randomly plays a few articles, and then stops. Not great. If I use Internet Explorer to navigate to a show's page, I can listen to individual articles, but not the entire show. Also not great. If I navigate to the text only version of the page, I can download a .wax file for the entire show, but I can't find a way to open the .wax file in Windows Phone 8.1. Still not great. Anyone have any solutions for any of those problems?

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
The NPR One app doesn't let me listen to an entire episode of shows like Morning Edition or Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. It just randomly plays a few articles, and then stops. Not great. If I use Internet Explorer to navigate to a show's page, I can listen to individual articles, but not the entire show. Also not great. If I navigate to the text only version of the page, I can download a .wax file for the entire show, but I can't find a way to open the .wax file in Windows Phone 8.1. Still not great. Anyone have any solutions for any of those problems?

8.1 supports wav files.

What type of problem exactly are you having?

btw, there are apps in the WP marketplace that also support wav (Media Center 8.1 for example). Also. Have you tried getting these shows via podcast? They are available. Tunein Radio also has them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05