cant get comments on facebook

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I presume you're talking about the facebook app. Use a 3rd party application (any other app in the store with facebook in the title; also look at the ratings and reviews) or just use the web browser that comes with the phone

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I thought I only had network problem.Looks like everyone has this issue.

Yes the MS (FB) app has some trouble getting the data sometimes. I believe it has sth to do with FB constantly changing things internally (I read a statement somewhere, but didn't pay much attention, because I simply use the browser instead of the app)

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes the MS (FB) app has some trouble getting the data sometimes. I believe it has sth to do with FB constantly changing things internally (I read a statement somewhere, but didn't pay much attention, because I simply use the browser instead of the app)
Yes,The brower version has no issues.But now even the app has started showing comments.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Don't mean the stray off from the original topic, but is your browser lagging? I have seen a few users saying that they have issues with loading pages when it comes to the 640

Not at all. I went from the 520 to the 640, honestly I don't notice much performance difference. The biggest issue I have is switching between dual sims for data usage. It requires a reboot and other hoops to jump through. Hoping they get it straightened out.

FB app seems to be working ok again, shrug.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so the comments works, but I don't seem to get a significant number of updates anymore. When I use my desktop version I get the usual barrage of non-sense from my friends. When I use the WP mobile version, I get maybe 2-3 a day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel