WhatsApp audio download location?

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I definitely remember that I read an article 1-2 weeks ago that after update we'll be able to locate received audio and we can move those audio clips to other folders but even after yesterday's update I cant find received audio clips. Does anyone have any idea or is this feature due for next update?

Raj Poladia

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I definitely remember that I read an article 1-2 weeks ago that after update we'll be able to locate received audio and we can move those audio clips to other folders but even after yesterday's update I cant find received audio clips. Does anyone have any idea or is this feature due for next update?

Go to my files then pictures, you'll find folder named WhatsApp Audio clip must be present with the pictures, search with .mp3 u'll find it. I guess it'll help.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Is it in this article? The beta version of WhatsApp can save songs to the phone but it's still clumsy | Windows Central
It's still in Beta and there is no indication in which update it will be added in the normal app but being in Beta is at least one step in the good direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital