Are there emojis on the Microsoft Lumia 735??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: is there emojis on the wicrosoft lumps 735??

There indeed is emojis on the wicrosoft lumps 735 and use them everywhere you can (whatsapp, viber. line, messenger etc)

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hahahaha .... ok, I thought I was missing something. I searched 'wicrosoft lumps' ---- thinking it was some sort of weird game from the store. Possibly one of those Hidden Gems. So ---- that was a vain exercise ... waste of finger energy --- ... I *think* my lightning fast mind has figured it out --- finally --- and thanks for making my scowl lines a tad more pronounced.:winktongue: *mumbles to self - "wicrosoft lumps" smh*

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hahahaha .... ok, I thought I was missing something. I searched 'wicrosoft lumps' ---- thinking it was some sort of weird game from the store. Possibly one of those Hidden Gems. So ---- that was a vain exercise ... waste of finger energy --- ... I *think* my lightning fast mind has figured it out --- finally --- and thanks for making my scowl lines a tad more pronounced.:winktongue: *mumbles to self - "wicrosoft lumps" smh*

:/ We were just playing along :cool:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK... That's not autoconcoct. I could see it coming up with "lumps" but not "wicrosoft" unless that is some sort of pliable basket woven from plant fibers.

Wicrosoft[SUP]tm[/SUP] holds all your lumps safely then folds neatly for easy storage after use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6