Ads Giving me tension!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
You cannot use browser extensions on mobile devices, so things like ad-block won't work. Many websites operate entirely on their advertising income, but some go overboard, much to the detriment of the usability of the site. May I recommend avoiding websites that you find to be overdoing it with advertisements, and maybe a respectfully written note to the site's operators letting them know that you are avoiding their site due to excessive advertising.

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
You cannot use browser extensions on mobile devices, so things like ad-block won't work. Many websites operate entirely on their advertising income, but some go overboard, much to the detriment of the usability of the site. May I recommend avoiding websites that you find to be overdoing it with advertisements, and maybe a respectfully written note to the site's operators letting them know that you are avoiding their site due to excessive advertising.

i download movies from this site and there are many ads .

<website redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i download movies from this site and there are many ads .

Two solutions:
1) Tell the owners of the website, ask them how to use their websites without adverts appearing. This is unlikely to get anywhere because websites use advertising for revenue.
2) Find other websites/services that you can get movies from. You may need to pay for the privilege of not being advertised to.

Bear in mind that looking at the home page for that site, I see several mainstream movies that should be paid for. If you're viewing pirated material, you should consider gaining that content through appropriate and legal methods. Revenue from films should go to the filmmakers, not to media pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Two solutions:
1) Tell the owners of the website, ask them how to use their websites without adverts appearing. This is unlikely to get anywhere because websites use advertising for revenue.
2) Find other websites/services that you can get movies from. You may need to pay for the privilege of not being advertised to.

Bear in mind that looking at the home page for that site, I see several mainstream movies that should be paid for. If you're viewing pirated material, you should consider gaining that content through appropriate and legal methods. Revenue from films should go to the filmmakers, not to media pirates.

i can't pay money and also can't contact with website admin.

i want any solution like in PC and Android.
are there any solution without money?

any software any other trick.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You'll need to ask in another forum if you need help in accessing pirated material.

Forum rules said:
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.

Note that this clause is in the "Violations that will result in an immediate ban of your account" section of the community rulebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea