Username added to dictionary no longer suggested, and doesn't work with swipe keyboard like it used

Cjmurtaugh

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I added my username that I commonly use to my phones dictionary so I could use swipe typing to input it. However lately (not sure how long), swipe typing my username foes not work, and when I start typing I out it isn't even suggested to me. Also, I am unable to "re-add" it to the dictionary, as this option is not given to me. I am using a Lumia 822, and until Verizon caught up I had been using the developer preview (not windows 10 mobile). I will try re-enabling the developer preview, but I don't think that is what caused it, as I believe Verizon is all the way caught up (8.1, and denim)

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
How do you add it to the dictionary? :eek:
As far as I know when you use a spelling or word a few times then it gets added to the dictionary automatically.
But how did you add your username deliberately to the dictionary? :eek:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How do you add it to the dictionary? :eek:
As far as I know when you use a spelling or word a few times then it gets added to the dictionary automatically.
But how did you add your username deliberately to the dictionary? :eek:

If you type in something the phone doesn't recognize and select it, you have the option to add it in the suggestion bar. ("+newword")

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99