Cant locate wechat after updating it yesterday!

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday while trying to update wechat ..it downloaded the update but couldn't install the update... I can still see it with a notice"attention required" I could reinstall it but now it doesn't exist in app list or in storage sense...its tile has become weird "@/system" type something is now written on tile... Guess I explained my problem pretty good... N I cant reset my sd card...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible for you to move the WeChat app back to your phone? If yes, uninstall it after moving it back to your phone and then reinstall it from the store. You may try to move it back to your SD Card if you like once it has been reinstalled.

Let us know what happens.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible for you to move the WeChat app back to your phone? If yes, uninstall it after moving it back to your phone and then reinstall it from the store. You may try to move it back to your SD Card if you like once it has been reinstalled.

Let us know what happens.

No I cant... Cause I cant see wechat app either in phone memory or sd card...thats the problem! Cant see in storage sense but it exists in my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxerBoeler