Anybody cannot open the Photos from inside another app?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am using L1520 W8.1 GDR2 updated via Windows Insider.
I'm having problems opening Photos from ANY app (like trying to upload a pic on FB, upload a photo on 6tag, or share a pic on Skype, Viber etc). Every time I choose the option to select from my Photos, the Photos app opens and it shows zero pic PLUS like a 3 second hiccup/loading time then the Photo app quit back to the app I have been in before.
Occasionally, it succeeds in opening my phone Photos (like 1 out of 10 times) and let me choose a pic for once. So what I have been doing is attempting to do it over and over until the Photos app show the pics. But sometimes it doesn't let me do that, like from the KIK app for example, click Share Photos the second time after the first quit, the whole KIK crash and I had to open it again. :(
Also note that I have no issue at all open the Photos app itself from start or menu. I don't know why or how it happens and how to fix it. Does anybody experience a similar problem? If so, please help me out!

PS: I noticed, I think it has linking apps problem, as I had similar issue connecting to Facebook account from various games like candy crush too

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Having this issue on a 735 after updating to GDR2.

All photos are stored to SD card.

Two days ago I formatted SD card, and then copied photos to it from backup. Everything worked perfectly. Today, it stopped working again. HELP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa